[Release] Basic HaX v3.0

Posts 31–45 of 92 · Page 3 of 7
What operating system?
Are you running in Admin?
OH, my OS is XP. AND i didnt set the admin.
Quote Originally Posted by lulala View Post
OH, my OS is XP. AND i didnt set the admin.
One more thing, Is your iw4mp.exe the original one from alterIWnet?
This is what happens when I use Force Host in Lobby

it is the 1.3.37 version . downloaded from ALTERIWNET.

1.3.37a iw4mp.exe doesnt work at all...
running on Win7 64x as Administrator

i get no error messages but no single hack works...

Quote Originally Posted by honan View Post
running on Win7 64x as Administrator

i get no error messages but no single hack works...

My trainer only works with iw4mp.exe (1.3.37a) do not use old iw4mp.exe (1.3.37) !

Don't forget download net framework 3.5 or 4.0, as for force host & private match i'll fix it soon.
this is nice and gui looks grouse
Please, please don't use DotNetBar!
doesn't work ? :-(
exam: I activate "show laser" but ingame nothing happens...
and yes I have .Net framework 4 and I put it into MW2 folder.


Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
2. Replace iw4mp.dat
I didnt have any iw4mp.dat, lol, what's wrong ?
Works great guys, try it out !
omg god mod hight jump infinity ammo fast speed dont work
You are getting prestige 70, esp, no recoil at the start.
And forst host doesnt working. Try to fix this.
can you please tell me what is "show camo" supposed to do?
Very nice realease.
Posts 31–45 of 92 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us