[Release] Basic HaX v3.0

Posts 46–60 of 92 · Page 4 of 7
I check it and nothing happens...I actually followed directions..
very stupid question but..where is "iw4mp.dat"? xD
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
very stupid question but..where is "iw4mp.dat"? xD
Inside the install directory, the MW2 folder.

I launched the game in windowed mode and without, I checked the cheats I wanted, went to a server to play, and nothings working.

WHat am I doing wrong?
updated to v3.1, i'll upload the trainer in an hour or so.
nice storz bro
can anyone confirm if this is still working?

notice some choob bumped the post but its been 3 weeks since anyone said it worked, im guessing its patched now?
Where can i download it ?
Quote Originally Posted by iw0dka View Post
Where can i download it ?
YEAH WHERE????
this isnt working. try the hack for build 10802.1. if it doesnt work, nothing is workin
not works.....
wow this looks amazing i cant wait thankx lol
Quote Originally Posted by NexxonKila9 View Post
wow this looks amazing i cant wait thankx lol
u jus randomly post this and it doesnt even work. yer gunna come back here saying in 3 words

it dont work.

becuz it doesnt. use the latest hacks. how do u know if its latest? check the date
so wheres the dl link? :l
Posts 46–60 of 92 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us