The Admittance Thread

Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
The Admittance Thread
Post your True Status if not, Daddy will CockSlap you

Virgin or no?

yes I am, Waiting tyvm.
Jesus i lost it when i was 14years old.
Lies, Prepare to be Cock Slapped T)T
Lies? lol grow up. you wil have sex when you reach 20 years/ laugh
Yes I am, most of Muslims are Virgin /yea
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
Yes I am, most of Muslims are Virgin /yea
aha come to EUROPE SON.
that is funny? Because he can stand to Hold his Dick in his Pants?
Im no virgin. I lost it at 14 aswell.
/yea
15 /yea
Virgin and proud of it xD LOL... ECstTaSy, if you are mexican, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN EUROPE?
Quote Originally Posted by MugreX View Post
Virgin and proud of it xD LOL... ECstTaSy, if you are mexican, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN EUROPE?
I;m not Mexican

Just Dave put me This Custom TItle Gay
Obvious virgin.
me or you? Probably Both if I am guessing correctly
you guys only watch porn, jesus Christ.
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us