[Help]Request

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Request
Can't Play Online With Bad Company 2 Disc Version (Not Steam)
I Finished The Single Player And Wanna Play Online.
I Created A New Account Buh It Asks Me For my Cd Key To Try And Play.

I Enter In My Key On The Back Of My Case And Nothing:/

Also I've Even Tried A Back Up Keygen, Also Nothing.

Please Help! Wd Be Much Appriciated..
Quote Originally Posted by austin209 View Post
Can't Play Online With Bad Company 2 Disc Version (Not Steam)
I Finished The Single Player And Wanna Play Online.
I Created A New Account Buh It Asks Me For my Cd Key To Try And Play.

I Enter In My Key On The Back Of My Case And Nothing:/

Also I've Even Tried A Back Up Keygen, Also Nothing.

Please Help! Wd Be Much Appriciated..
WTF? Renew your BC 2 DVD I mean in the shop where you bought it.
Quote Originally Posted by austin209 View Post
Can't Play Online With Bad Company 2 Disc Version (Not Steam)
I Finished The Single Player And Wanna Play Online.
I Created A New Account Buh It Asks Me For my Cd Key To Try And Play.

I Enter In My Key On The Back Of My Case And Nothing:/

Also I've Even Tried A Back Up Keygen, Also Nothing.

Please Help! Wd Be Much Appriciated..
for starters we need more info on MP?...what you cant go online or find servers or just get into bbc2mp.exe etc,

keygens don't work for MP mode just SP mode. you might need to update files.
1. Update BFBC2
2. Check that you actually bought the game.
Quote Originally Posted by austin209 View Post
Can't Play Online With Bad Company 2 Disc Version (Not Steam)
I Finished The Single Player And Wanna Play Online.
I Created A New Account Buh It Asks Me For my Cd Key To Try And Play.

I Enter In My Key On The Back Of My Case And Nothing:/

Also I've Even Tried A Back Up Keygen, Also Nothing.

Please Help! Wd Be Much Appriciated..
did u try putting - after 4 letters????
one of my friends have a same problem...
he had created 2 acc. at the one he putted the cd-key and played once.
when he tryed to play he tryed to put the cd-key on both of the acc but at the one he had played before it had a diferent error from the other one
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us