VBOTW Thinking thread

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
More ideas D:
Porn hub video parser =D
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Porn hub video parser =D
i loled at this one xD /agreed xDDD
u kno theres ppl under 18 on this site...
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
u kno theres ppl under 18 on this site...
Nah there's not.

Keep up with the ideas! I'd like to start it on Sunday, because then it's truly an "OTW" thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post


Nah there's not.

Keep up with the ideas! I'd like to start it on Sunday, because then it's truly an "OTW" thing.
You liez. Im 15.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post


You liez. Im 15.
I'm 13, but let's not get off topic.
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeepno2 View Post
u kno theres ppl under 18 on this site...
I didn't realize you lived such a sheltered life. People over 18 shouldn't be looking at porn, they should be out there getting it for real! Porn is for like 13-16 year olds haha

But yeah, bit offtopic

Ontopic:

Ideas...Best small VB game? (Pacman, snake, solitare...etc)
the topic is porn right?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
the topic is porn right?
euhhhhhhh.....no?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
the topic is porn right?
I don't think so coz at the end most will end up with wet pants !!
How about a simple database management tool? Creating accounts and storing them in a real database, not a text file..
No, too hard for newbies.
I like the idea of real time editing environment but again too hard for noobs. VBOTW failed !!!
Everything is too hard for choobs x_X we need something real simple.
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us