VBOTW Thinking thread

Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
We need to make releases independently !!
Easy -> People who knows will do it easily.. so no fun
Hard -> No one will do it... so no fun

If "newbies" (the way you call it) don't try something that is actually hard.. they will always stay "newbies"... And .NET already has a lot of stuff to database management... Learn a bit of SQL and you are ready to go... Not hard.
hi,
I'm sory, but I'm new on this forum... Could someone explain me whats VBOTW?
Thanks...
Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOne View Post
hi,
I'm sory, but I'm new on this forum... Could someone explain me whats VBOTW?
Thanks...
Visual Basic Of The Week

A weekly contest of the best program made in VB.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Easy -> People who knows will do it easily.. so no fun
Hard -> No one will do it... so no fun

If "newbies" (the way you call it) don't try something that is actually hard.. they will always stay "newbies"... And .NET already has a lot of stuff to database management... Learn a bit of SQL and you are ready to go... Not hard.
That's why I said this idea is fail !! No one will participate... btw I am enjoying my user bar !! haha
Hmm, best vb tutorial xD
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
Hmm, best vb tutorial xD
Best C&Per will win =D
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Best C&Per will win =D
Haha

Or write it inside a vb app xD
Extremely pointless much?
I still vote for best VB game (small scale)

1 week is enough time to create a small VB game I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I still vote for best VB game (small scale)

1 week is enough time to create a small VB game I think.
I think this is a great idea.

BTW if you approve of an idea, please thank the poster ;P
i win i have pacman, and many other games(GALAGA!!)...(i only coded one but its noob i learned it from a tut like 2 years ago i still remember how to make it)
Code Manager with syntax highlighting and intelli-sense !!
How does a game sound?
Posts 31–45 of 46 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us