Oh, herro.

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Oh, herro.
I'm back for a few days before I leave for a conference.
It's in conjunction with the trip I was just on.
Meetings, seminars...fun stuff.

Oh and by the way....I wasn't on vacation.

How is everyone?
What did I miss?

EDIT: My activity just got raped.
I'm sorta new here.

So,uhmm, hello.
Troll ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Troll ?

I'm not a damn troll.
Quote Originally Posted by iHelp View Post

I'm not a damn troll.
ok get a pic write iHelp and i See Rian + EpK on ure hand or sum shit and post it. otherwise ure a troll.
Hey, if you've got proof...
Quote Originally Posted by iHelp View Post
.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


.

Didn't you want proof?
Quote Originally Posted by iHelp View Post

Didn't you want proof?
You used MS paint.
Quote Originally Posted by iHelp View Post

Another fail.
You sir... or whatever you are, are a fail. /yea
WB.
I still wonder, how did you keep minion after so long time being inactive./
Welcome Ryan.
Welcome back
Hai. Hai. Hai.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us