HERRO

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HERRO
Herro, I am the new choob.
I will receive the wercomes and bressings from all of you.
Quote Originally Posted by PikaChoob View Post
Herro, I am the new choob.
I will receive the wercomes and bressings from all of you.
HARRO, ive come to rike you because u change the L to R.
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
HARRO, ive come to rike you because u change the L to R.
I RIKE YOU TOO.
We go have dance party together.
Surrender your soul to me and in return I will never ban you and treat you with respect.

If you decline this offer it will never be open to you again.

Thankyou
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Surrender your soul to me and in return I will never ban you and treat you with respect.

If you decline this offer it will never be open to you again.

Thankyou
*soul surrendered
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Surrender your soul to me and in return I will never ban you and treat you with respect.

If you decline this offer it will never be open to you again.

Thankyou
Souls are overrated.
LOL, Only Obama....
Lmao hey.
I like your name.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us