What do you mean blubb? and hahaz, you said that you aren't sure if win7 x64 will work with the program yet your previous versions have. IS v3.1.3 different?
[Release] Basic Hax v3.1.3
new file uploaded.
how long does it take to be approved? Do the mods have to do it or something? Why can't you just upload it on something like rapid share? Sorry, I just discovered this awesome website..
Please approve this!
i gots 32-bit win7.
lolz. but for the "For Host" thing, the godmode and infinite bullets say (all).
is everything esle for u only? or is everything for everybody?
lolz. but for the "For Host" thing, the godmode and infinite bullets say (all).
is everything esle for u only? or is everything for everybody?
3.1.1_Fixed works on my computer. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit. The camera angle, or Zoom, I guess is all fucked up, though. So I exit the program and the zoom is all fixed. The ESP, nametags and UAV still appear in the game. I'd like to test the new version. Hope the zoom function works better. Or the camera angle, I don't know.
Good work, keep it up.
Good work, keep it up.
YAY, I like your trainers..
Thanks for updating it 
Thanks for updating it 
/approved
good job!
good job!
just press continue in whatever language that is.
thanks for the trainer...
works fine for me..
works fine for me..
Win7 X64 here,and it works just fine.
Working on w7 32?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic Hax 1.3.37a
56 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v2
61 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v3.0
91 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.0
125 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.5
181

