[Release] Basic Hax v3.1.3

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Zentaosun View Post
How can you tell if they are shootable or not using that?
shootable when u see red big box around enemy body part.
There will be a box around your crosshair, yes? So if they are in the box, their names will appear and that means you can shoot them.
Quote Originally Posted by veeveen View Post
There will be a box around your crosshair, yes? So if they are in the box, their names will appear and that means you can shoot them.
Yup..

.
I dont rly like that feature :P but i think it cud b rly helpful for ppl practicing quick scopes. Id say im above average for quickscopinig, but i hardly find anyone doin it :/
I have a question tho. If I use 3rd Person mode, thru your hack, can killcam see it?
Quote Originally Posted by veeveen View Post
How about a simple crosshair in the middle mate? Just a suggestion
Xhair is added.

v3.1.4 is uploaded, check my 1st post & wait for mod to approve it.

Quote Originally Posted by veeveen View Post
I have a question tho. If I use 3rd Person mode, thru your hack, can killcam see it?
I think yes..





or no



gtg for a night, gnite all.
Hey guys. If I use this hack and do not turn off recoil....would it be safe to use??


Also what is alteriwnet and what is it used for??

Thanks for the info.
you can get it not hoster the god mod and infinity all ? please
You have to click the "unlock DVAR's" button every map, to make host hacks work

Can't you make it so you only need to click that once, and they stay unlocked for as long as you are the host..
Quote Originally Posted by solstice1 View Post
You have to click the "unlock DVAR's" button every map, to make host hacks work

Can't you make it so you only need to click that once, and they stay unlocked for as long as you are the host..
shit i do it but nothink...i klick unlock DVAR's but dont get the host
Hi, it is GREAT trainer, but if that will be possible, i had one wish:

Could be removed that "auto unlock all"? It's annoying when i want to win all that attachments, emblems, titles, etc. by myself.

Thanks.
This is so much better than the last version since the last version forced no recoil on me and made it obvious that I was hacking lol.
hmm why cant i run this in just MW2 normal, or can i??
run mw2 and next run the hack
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us