SmileAsking Thread post your question here!!

PollOnly Me
15 votes
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Asking Thread post your question here!!
Hi guys
I made this to ask some questions about crossfire
and I want this thread to be the asking thread were anyone who has a question in crossfire instead of making a new thread just post his question here
and this will also prevent spammers from spamming.

Now I will Post My question now:
1. I always hear about sprayng guns and spraying bullets but I never understood it?
ok plz tell me
bye bye
Spraying is just clicking but not aiming.

And wrong section.

Requesting move to general.
Sparying is the same as u wasting one clip by just holding ur mouse left button
Fail ... Poll ... my opinion:>>I don't love anyone or anything ... I just want be da best
umm wtfare you talkinga bout noob
Request move to help section .
Does not have the benefit of
close this please.
Close this...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us