PSP Hacking Support
PSP Hacking Support
Introduction:
fellow PSP Hacker. I have created this thread to help all the people who are new at PSP Hacking.About Me:
As you might not know I am a very good PSP Hacker. I started PSP hacking in 2006 and have since not Bricked one PSP./yea
My PSP:
I have a PSP 2000 (TA-085) I am currently running on CFW 5.50 GEN-D3.
PSP's I've Preiously Hacked:
PSP 1000 (Phat): 1
PSP 2000 (Slim): 2
PSP 3000 (Brite): 2
PSP Go: 0
Helping:
So I will help everyone I possibly can. Post in this thread what you need help with and i'll try and help the PSP Hacking Community of MPGH.
I am normally active during the weekends and sometimes from 14:00 to 16:00 (CAT or GMT +2) during workdays(Due to School). I can help anyone with almost everything.(See Topics)
Topics:
I can help people with:
- Custom Firmware: Installation and General Q's
- HomeBrew: Apps and Games
- PSP Hacking: Pandora, Chichen and more
- Latest News: Exploits etc.
- Tips and Tricks
- Backing up games and Playing them without UMD (Even games that need OFW above 5.50)
- And much more
Bottom Line
So the bottom line is I am here to help
And I'll give my utter best to make it easier for youREMEMBER TO THANKS ME!


