So Cory, need some help?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
So Cory, need some help?
Alright... so basically this ****** has been asking me for help for months, i don't help him one time, and now he thinks that i can't code! I know, funny right!? Well here is some proof, he wants me to help him all the time and "I can't code now" Lawl.

Proof #1:



Proof #2:



Proof #3:

Why would we care at all? Someone asks you to help with hacks? That happens so much..It just stupid posting a thread about it. Hey look someone asked me for help and I said no I will post a tread on it to get a higher post count and make them feel stupid!
Because he says hes better, so here's some proof!
Cory does not code is own base obviously, but that does not mean you should make him feel worse about him self. However I did read the chat, and it was kind of funny xD.

Edit : He been messaging you for mouths? you haven't even been with MPGH for a mouth xD.
Un0wn, you weren't even able to tell me what method of hooking you used. You even thought 'D3D hooking' is considered a method then continued by calling me a retard.

You're one to talk...
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Un0wn, you weren't even able to tell me what method of hooking you used. You even thought 'D3D hooking' is considered a method then continued by calling me a retard.

You're one to talk...
Lol? Who are you...?
Ll how do you make a hack base?
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
/ win
i lol'd xD .
They should go to the coders section or something to talk about this
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us