4 Requests
Good evening everyone, not sure where I should have posted one of these requests, but the next 3 are somewhat where they should be.. I hope. Lol.
Request #1: Could I have a logo made with the name JustKillem, transparent backing and sort of sophisticated/evil look (Lelouch, that kind of look, but not the actual person lol, just the theme).
Request #2: Can someone make me a few tabs/buttons, same theme as Request #1, Home, Forum, Store, Contacts, Register, Log-In, Reviews, Demos, Videos
Request #3: Can someone make me a Log-In window, same theme as #1 and #2
Request #4 (Not sure if this should be here, if not instead of closing/deleting/moving the thread, could you just notify me and I'll edit it out?): I am in need of a website programmer, CSS, anything to aid me, or take the full job of creating a functioning website. A domain has already been purchased, and is ready to go when you are.
If you are interested in any of these requests, be sure to PM me, I'll supply you with my MSN, E-mail and any other aditional information.
For Request #4, compensation may be possible in future.
Request #1: Could I have a logo made with the name JustKillem, transparent backing and sort of sophisticated/evil look (Lelouch, that kind of look, but not the actual person lol, just the theme).
Request #2: Can someone make me a few tabs/buttons, same theme as Request #1, Home, Forum, Store, Contacts, Register, Log-In, Reviews, Demos, Videos
Request #3: Can someone make me a Log-In window, same theme as #1 and #2
Request #4 (Not sure if this should be here, if not instead of closing/deleting/moving the thread, could you just notify me and I'll edit it out?): I am in need of a website programmer, CSS, anything to aid me, or take the full job of creating a functioning website. A domain has already been purchased, and is ready to go when you are.
If you are interested in any of these requests, be sure to PM me, I'll supply you with my MSN, E-mail and any other aditional information.
For Request #4, compensation may be possible in future.
