[Release] G36E Textures Mod Pack

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post

? o.o
Idk just feel like tossin explosives
Quote Originally Posted by Rdawg55 View Post
its decent but not great
I'd say the best is the urban camo but they're all lazy textures... well most of them
Nice man i like the Urban Camo.
Too lazy to click the play button and see the whole thing
Nice camo
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Too lazy to click the play button and see the whole thing
Nice camo
, too lazy to Alt+Tab & open fraps or I did but fraps didn't work /
Lol fraps lagggggggsssss meh.
Pretty cool. I like the urban. Nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Lol fraps lagggggggsssss meh.
Yep .

Quote Originally Posted by alexabcdef View Post
Pretty cool. I like the urban. Nice job.
Thanks .
i looks really good gooood job
Nice skin mods i will have to download this and use them.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us