TalkingNotepad++ Download!!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Notepad++ Download!!
Post edited by Hell_Demon

Screenie:

MY CODE FAILED AT TOP I MESSED UP A COUPLE THINGS LOL!!!

You can grab Notepad++ from their sourceforge page to make sure it's virus free: http://sourceforge.net/projects/notepad-plus/

Useful for when you are in school and the gay ICT guys won't let you install MSVC++ because it requires admin privs.
This is basic though, but this doesn't work. You got some problems at the "int". You can't put like " int 2; "
or else it won't work. Just letters can work after the integer (int).
Quote Originally Posted by Pagn View Post
This is basic though, but nice work!
TY XD 7891
Notepad++ is only for formatting your code.. It's completely useless if you don't have a compiler. Though, I've used it a couple of times before when I had to compile in 16-bit.

I don't think this deserves it's own thread though..
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Notepad++ is only for formatting your code.. It's completely useless if you don't have a compiler. Though, I've used it a couple of times before when I had to compile in 16-bit.

I don't think this deserves it's own thread though..
D: Its sorta useful it allows u to write in multiple code and even script XD
Quote Originally Posted by austen407 View Post
D: Its sorta useful it allows u to write in multiple code and even script XD
It's sorta useless.

Only has Auto Syntax Highlighting, Witch is useless when you know your code.

Anyways, Everyone has his Fav'e Text Editor.

Meh Likes UltraEdit/EditPlus when I'm on Windows.
I enjoy having N++ for things like Lua, because you really don't have to compile it. And it has plugins to highlight it's syntax.
~lilneo
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Thread unclosed
Why is the thread unclosed?
Quote Originally Posted by Pagn View Post
Why is the thread unclosed?
Because I saw no reason to close it
i have this. what compiler do u have
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
i have this. what compiler do u have
I upload the .cpp i made into C++ Win32 Console Application (i believe) and then ran without debugging. and it worked
I like SiTe (or whatever it's called) more :O
But I've used notepad++ before, it's an usefull tool since it supports more than just C++ (various sripting languages are included)
My friend uses this for Perl lawls
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us