Sig Request.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Image doesn't work
/
ill give it a go man

4hours later:....
here you go.. hope you like
Quote Originally Posted by mikez29 View Post
ill give it a go man

4hours later:....
here you go.. hope you like
I think it would've looked better if you didn't make the BMW symbol show through the cars / make the cars transparent

and the cares on the sides didn't really give off a good color
the drop shadow on the thing leaking / dripping down was a bit too much.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


I think it would've looked better if you didn't make the BMW symbol show through the cars / make the cars transparent
qft

tooshort
@Jabuuty671 ohwell im sleepy when i finished that sig.. imma edit it when i wake up later lol... and thanks for the critic
I would give this a go but I don't like car renders :/
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
I would give this a go but I don't like car renders :/
why not????
I dunno, i might give it a go, I'll see, I still have some work left.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?