Kernel injector??

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Kernel injector??
By: Hell_Demon
You'll probably need an injector with kernel priviledges since hackshield hides crossfire from alot of stuff
I had a question about what you said here, Hell
How does one obtain 'kernel priviledges' ?

Do you mean kernel acces?

Couse I know how to create a driver and execute code inside the kernel:
Actualy, I've a question regarding the code too

I'm trying to create an iodevice, so that I can communicate with my driver from user mode (IoCreateDevice)
But the function fails, I don't know with wich error message, since returing a value is for some reason not possible...

Can anyone spot an error??

Code:
#include "ntddk.h"

const WCHAR deviceNameBuffer[]  = L"\\Device\\SCHiM";

PDEVICE_OBJECT g_Device; 

NTSTATUS OnStubDispatch(IN PDEVICE_OBJECT DeviceObject,IN PIRP Irp )
{

      Irp->IoStatus.Status = STATUS_SUCCESS;
      IoCompleteRequest(Irp, IO_NO_INCREMENT );
      DbgPrint("Function called, communication successfull");

      return STATUS_SUCCESS;

}

VOID OnUnload( IN PDRIVER_OBJECT DriverObject )
{

      DbgPrint("OnUnload called\n");

}


NTSTATUS DriverEntry(IN PDRIVER_OBJECT  DriverObject, IN PUNICODE_STRING RegistryPath ){
NTSTATUS                ntStatus;
int i;
UNICODE_STRING          deviceNameUnicodeString;

    // Set up our name and symbolic link.

    RtlInitUnicodeString (&deviceNameUnicodeString, deviceNameBuffer );

    // Set up the device.

    ntStatus = IoCreateDevice ( DriverObject, 0, &deviceNameUnicodeString, 0x00001234, 0, TRUE, &g_Device );

   DbgPrint("Status: Loaded");
DbgPrint(" Divice is: %x",ntStatus);  //this doesn't work for some reason

     
      DriverObject->DriverUnload = OnUnload;

     for(i=0;i< IRP_MJ_MAXIMUM_FUNCTION; i++ )  //loop through messages received...
      {

         DriverObject->MajorFunction[i] = OnStubDispatch;   //if got messages shove them to the function

  }

      return STATUS_SUCCESS;
}
EDIT: The reason why I'm not trying to see if I can call api's at all is because I've already lost my VM os twice, and all my source
So before trying and figuering it all out myself I thougt I would ask before going on another os killing spree
On windows XP you could just cause an exception in your program, which would cause it to enter kernel mode execution until the exception was handled. Not sure if thats still the case on vista/7

IoCreateDevice
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
On windows XP you could just cause an exception in your program, which would cause it to enter kernel mode execution until the exception was handled. Not sure if thats still the case on vista/7

IoCreateDeviceⓘ
That's verry nice, I'll look in to it, thanks Hell

It´s still not working f**k
Anyone suggestions??

Please??
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us