[Release]Squishy V3!!!

PollDo you like Squishy V3?
Yes I do62% · 18
No I don't38% · 11
29 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
idk...
google FTW

n btw
y the name
"squishy"???

aahaha you wont belive me if i told you.
I was playing warrock with my clan (legit)
and i was also talking on the teamspeak
with my clan and there was this girl
and this other guy we are the 3 stouges lol
And i was playing they all died and told to me
Go Squishy!Then i killed them all lol (skillz)
so then wen ever they want me to win they say
Go Squishy! Go Squishy! Go Squichy! hehe lol
and thats were i got it from
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
aahaha you wont belive me if i told you.
I was playing warrock with my clan (legit)
and i was also talking on the teamspeak
with my clan and there was this girl
and this other guy we are the 3 stouges lol
And i was playing they all died and told to me
Go Squishy!Then i killed them all lol (skillz)
so then wen ever they want me to win they say
Go Squishy! Go Squishy! Go Squichy! hehe lol
and thats were i got it from
ooo..
nice??
lol...

dude
i play legit on 1 of my hacks....
my lvl 43 got banned fucking hardware bann...

add my xfire PLZ!!!

xfire: genovise
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
ooo..
nice??
lol...

dude
i play legit on 1 of my hacks....
my lvl 43 got banned fucking hardware bann...

add my xfire PLZ!!!

xfire: genovise
I deleted it lolz but I cant make another acc and i need one like realy bad and can u make one for me?I dont care put wat ever password or name you want because my lvl 8 got banned 4 using nub hacks from theses guys and now warrock.net wont allow me to make new acc iven if i make new email...
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
I deleted it lolz but I cant make another acc and i need one like realy bad and can u make one for me?I dont care put wat ever password or name you want because my lvl 8 got banned 4 using nub hacks from theses guys and now warrock.net wont allow me to make new acc iven if i make new email...
ya
il
make 1 for u

il call it something..
wait
r u talking about xfire??
or warrock?/
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
ya
il
make 1 for u

il call it something..
wait
r u talking about xfire??
or warrock?/
warrock lol
Quote Originally Posted by str1k3r21 View Post
warrock lol
kk hold on il make 1 for u....

add my xfire though if u have it..
reinstall it again

cuz i wana talk n dont wana pm
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
kk hold on il make 1 for u....

add my xfire though if u have it..
reinstall it again

cuz i wana talk n dont wana pm

Alright gime a sec im gonna reinstall it
why so many posts? i have now 5 posts lol
and i have 51 puih
Striker you trust me (i think) can i have the link please
good idea to put post requirements
300 posts? i know its good for security reasons but then i wont be able to try good hacks till like what? 3 months? it sucks
nice hack... only not enough posts
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us