Sig Request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Main Text/Name:The Black Lizard
Sub Text/Quote: Komodo
Size: 450 by 125
Style:Grunge.
Theme:Lizards All kinds komodos , savanaha moniters
Colour:What ever You come up with.
Image/Render-Decent lizard picture
use the request format.
Workig on it
imma try one too
Sweet I can't wait to see what you guys come up with I am on many forums so I
Will use both that you make
Here is my try:
v1:


v2:
You actually made a sig for a 25 post choob? Wow. +rep
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
You actually made a sig for a 25 post choob? Wow. +rep
What, I am not allowed to make 25 post choob sigs?
I am actually very active on this forums i have just got back recently from G.E.D testing and so i am now able to post more.So yea i may have low post but they are going up.Go flame in the flame section on choobs.

Daniliard Thank you soo much I love it..Its great posting it up now
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLizard View Post
I am actually very active on this forums i have just got back recently from G.E.D testing and so i am now able to post more.So yea i may have low post but they are going up.Go flame in the flame section on choobs.

Daniliard Thank you soo much I love it..Its great posting it up now
No problem
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?