[SOLVED]READ

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]READ
Hey ,
Can anyone please come on teamviewer with me to import/export my stats for mw2 using easy account manager.
Thanks
Steve
Quote Originally Posted by stevee5 View Post
Hey ,
Can anyone please come on teamviewer with me to import/export my stats for mw2 using easy account manager.
Thanks
Steve
Watch a video on youtube...very easy
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Watch a video on youtube...very easy
Link it maybe
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Watch a video on youtube...very easy
Yeh I did it , well i thought I did , cos my stats didnt change at all.
Someone willing to give up 2 mins ?
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
That doesn't seem to work either plus when i click unlock all challenges/titles/emblems it stops working each time :S. HELP plz

*EDIT*
Tried downloading your since its a different version.
When I try to extract it , it doesn't let me . An error comes up.
Help please !
Someone teamview me!
what kind of error?:/
make sure u run as admin if u vista/7
Nvm , the trainer is working . But what do you do with it ?
I open my game, leave it on barracks , then I write numbers in the boxes , click the prestige icon I want and Click unlock all perks, reopen my game and nothing happened.. hmm?
/marked as solved
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us