PTC Commands

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
PTC Commands
I found some of these just now.
**I Cant test any of them right now, until i restart my pc, which i won't do for like 30 mins or so**

a) AutoWeaponSwitch 1/ AutoWeaponSwitch 0
b) AlwaysRun 1 / AlwaysRun 0
c) AutoCenter 1 / AutoCenter 0
d) Enemydeadcam 1 / Enemydeadcam 0
e) GodMode On / GodMode Off
f) PlayerTwistYawMin
h) PlayerTwistYawMax
i) MaxArmor
j) MaxHealth

**Will Put More When im done looking through**

*Also Might Have Found Potential NameTags and PlayerDistance, But Not Posting*
E is useless.
J makes your HP 000 or 001(visual)
I probably makes your AP 000 or 001(visual)

Haven't seen/used the other ones yet though. Tell me if any of them work.
Will. Do. And do you happen to know a way to use CA, even if you've used OllyDbg already in the same Time.
There is a plugin that makes Olly hide but it was only for 64 bit systems or something. =/
You can look around.
ModeFullName or whatever isn't enemy name tags if that's what you found.

But autoweaponswitch might be for drawspeed.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
ModeFullName or whatever isn't enemy name tags if that's what you found.

But autoweaponswitch might be for drawspeed.
I'm not stupid, and im probably a better coder than you, i know that, ModeFullName doesn't work as NameTags.
The one i found has an address. (I have the Address as well)


LOL. I think i found an unban hack, and anti-kick.
Quote Originally Posted by Relyc View Post


I'm not stupid, and im probably a better coder than you, i know that, ModeFullName doesn't work as NameTags.
The one i found has an address. (I have the Address as well)


LOL. I think i found an unban hack, and anti-kick.
LOL no u didnt.
Quote Originally Posted by Relyc View Post


I'm not stupid, and im probably a better coder than you, i know that, ModeFullName doesn't work as NameTags.
The one i found has an address. (I have the Address as well)


LOL. I think i found an unban hack, and anti-kick.
Take a chill pill? Did I say that's what you found? I was just stating a fact. Calm Down?
Lol. I am calm.
xD i get bored sometimes.
And i didn't say that in a mean or angry way, i just meant it.

@Waka_Flocka_Flame,
How would you know?
I never said it worked, i said i found it, and i haven't tested it yet, so shut up.
Quote Originally Posted by Relyc View Post
Lol. I am calm.
xD i get bored sometimes.
And i didn't say that in a mean or angry way, i just meant it.

@Waka_Flocka_Flame,
How would you know?
I never said it worked, i said i found it, and i haven't tested it yet, so shut up.
You say that like i havent come across something that looks like an "annti-ban".
you found nothing help full...
Ok then. Close this.
Lol, i bet i know what your 'nametags' and 'distance' are. I had them and all the things i thought where useful in a .txt file, but i deleted it.
may i ask you how you are finding all these pushtoconsole commands?
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
Lol, i bet i know what your 'nametags' and 'distance' are. I had them and all the things i thought where useful in a .txt file, but i deleted it.
Trust me you don't know. Its not ModeFullName or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
may i ask you how you are finding all these pushtoconsole commands?
I find these, by looking through Cshell.dll while running in OllyDbg
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us