Warning! Huge ass virus alert

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Warning! Huge ass virus alert
Recently, there have been several fake links that lead to a German porn website. Apparently, this site is covered in Malware. Even Avast couldn't delete the virus, so I had to delete it from my original Mac partition. I just want to warn everyone not to click this link, because getting the virus off is as hard as hell. And now I am typing this from another computer.
yes there is a big virus in uk server i dont know witch1 all got a virus
Humm, Is it on MPGH?
these false links claiming to be a VIP were on MPGH
but i think the threads were deleted.
yep i kliked it but it cant damge a PS3 ?? can it ?
Oh Yes.
I remember them.
And once again this is not CF related.
/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?