[Release]Bots+Rape Mod
Well, since ive had many people who asked for this, and since i was really bored, here it is. I simply just combined both mods and changed and cleaned some code. Also, ive implemented my own code if u guys dont mind 
Credits:
Neekokeen and House for Rape 2 mod
nolife for Retarded bots mod
Me for merging them.
Also, credits to wap101 for testing the mod out
I dont have screenshots for it, but you can find them on rape 2 thread and bots thread
Virus scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 17a7b42c3e264f269d021eac2892faee
Bots+Rape.rar MD5:17a7b42c3e264f269d021eac2892faee - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Download:
http://pastebin.com/0s6wBbN3
and In attachments

Credits:
Neekokeen and House for Rape 2 mod
nolife for Retarded bots mod
Me for merging them.
Also, credits to wap101 for testing the mod out
I dont have screenshots for it, but you can find them on rape 2 thread and bots thread
Virus scans:
Virustotal. MD5: 17a7b42c3e264f269d021eac2892faee
Bots+Rape.rar MD5:17a7b42c3e264f269d021eac2892faee - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Download:
http://pastebin.com/0s6wBbN3
and In attachments
Bots+Rape.rar
Thanks for merging them!




