[Release]Bots+Rape Mod

PollDo you think merging both mods was a good idea?
39 votes
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
The most common problem is the modloader issue. They prolly downloaded Modloader but didnt find the modloader fix. So much ragers when they can do research by themselves =3=
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
The most common problem is the modloader issue. They prolly downloaded Modloader but didnt find the modloader fix. So much ragers when they can do research by themselves =3=
Hmmm....whatever i wont answer any PMs that has anything to do with that topic
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
any ideas for mod merging?
Well all I know is you need to do alot of manual labor. Go through each and merge then go back through and compare your new from your old two. Then check it in FF viewer then mw2 then go back and check some more.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


Well all I know is you need to do alot of manual labor. Go through each and merge then go back through and compare your new from your old two. Then check it in FF viewer then mw2 then go back and check some more.
not really...just send me an idea and ill do it. As long as if it isnt that complicated(like merging Alien versus Predator and roll the dice :S)
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
not really...just send me an idea and ill do it. As long as if it isnt that complicated(like merging Alien versus Predator and roll the dice :S)
thats the shit i was talking about.
but nahh i dont need anything done
ask a choob.
(that sound like it could be a tv show: ask a choob!"
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Who does wanna rage on bots? Lol.
This will be fun for 20 seconds until I lose my interest
But good job helping the choobies who wanted this SOO BAD.
Lolz, I was amused with this for like 1 hour xD I like it ^^
Quote Originally Posted by wap101 View Post
Lolz, I was amused with this for like 1 hour xD I like it ^^
LOL!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's more fun if you add in the function where the bots shoot at you. I'd put my health at like 30 make it SOMEWHAT challenging.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


LOL!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's more fun if you add in the function where the bots shoot at you. I'd put my health at like 30 make it SOMEWHAT challenging.
im working on an ac130 mod with bots and im gonna make them shoot (i hope )
Quote Originally Posted by stanman345 View Post
nice!!!
thanks

NEW TITLE!!! WUUUUHUUUUUU
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
thanks

NEW TITLE!!! WUUUUHUUUUUU
thread starter . good job
Sorry, Was away for the last hours.

~Approved.
Nice. Maybe little u can make a full ai some day XDD nah im jk. or will u take up on it
im stuck i downloaded it .... then wat do i do with the gsc file bcuz thats all i got..
wow thnxso much i owe u
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us