Working Superknife?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Working Superknife?
I want to be able to piss people off in Knife Only matches ;]
Their Everywhere, or just make your own. Its easy to Crossmod.
Quote Originally Posted by LimeDeluxe View Post
Their Everywhere, or just make your own. Its easy to Crossmod.
Thats what I heard :P
I'm downloading a CS5 trial and reading a Stickied modding guide.
So... I'm looking for a CS4 Trial/Cracked download link!
Quote Originally Posted by Mindless98 View Post
So... I'm looking for a CS4 Trial/Cracked download link!
I'll PM you I got tons
Quote Originally Posted by Mindless98 View Post
I want to be able to piss people off in Knife Only matches ;]
gain 480 posts, and you can download my hex super knife.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us