Topblast D3D Menu

Posts 1–15 of 169 · Page 1 of 12
Topblast D3D Menu
Topblast D3D9 Menu Base



This Base is Similar to Hans Base and yes some parts include hans base but it is not using full base.



Features:
  1. Use Insert key to show/hide menu
  2. Use up and down arrow keys to manouvre through the menuitems
  3. Use Control + arrow keys to move the menu
  4. Use left and right arrow keys to toggle menuitems
  5. Items can have multiple custom states like: "Off" "On" or "Head" "Neck" "Spine"
  6. Support for textonly items
  7. Support for folder style items
  8. Menu GUI
  9. Built-in BackGround
  10. Microsoft Detour


Credit:
TOPBLAST
Hans211
Gellins
Microsoft
MSDN

mmbob made the first D3D Test Enviroment

TopBase_.rarattachment deleted · 824 downloads before removal
Why release this pls Type request closed
What is this ?? tut how to make menu or what?
You just want people to leech and not credit you dont you....
This is the stupided thing he ever done
finally make my own base then he releases one ..
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
This is the stupided thing he ever done
finally make my own base then he releases one ..
Lol, if its stupid then I guess Gellin and Hans was stupid also? You never know, people around here might just start using Topblast's Base over Gellins and Hans.
Quote Originally Posted by TehMarc View Post
Lol, if its stupid then I guess Gellin and Hans was stupid also? You never know, people around here might just start using Topblast's Base over Gellins and Hans.
that my exact point yall fuckin noobs need to learn to code dumbass

I wish Zoom where here he wouldnt approve this.
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


that my exact point yall fuckin noobs need to learn to code dumbass

I wish Zoom where here he wouldnt approve this.
Well where else could us "noobs" know where to start?
Its his decision to release his base.
Quote Originally Posted by TehMarc View Post
Well where else could us "noobs" know where to start?
Its his decision to release his base.
I agree with him.. I started C++ from a Hotkey base... I learn more from Gellins base... now am on Hans and i made my own base..

I started C# witha web browser.. i advance that web browser..
Then i started VB with red dragon injector
I made my Web Browser in VB

then C++ is the last so really it is not all of that... I learn this way who kno someone else might learn like this and might be helping me.
Looks clean, /Approved .
Let the leech wave begin!
12 views, 2 thanks. Leeching has begun.
lol I kno but who knows
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
lol I kno but who knows
This is basically Hans's base with a couple things changed. o.o
+thanked, i tried to rep, but it wouldn't let me . Anywho, I'm try an learn from this .
Posts 1–15 of 169 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us