Request ~

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
~Request ~ (Will Pay)
This request is a gift for someone more than anything, I will give you all credit, And Even pay if you ask (Yes it means that much to me.)

Uhm, I guess I'll just explain it here. (I hope they don't see it :P)

So I need a pretty chaotic (Lines, Sparkles lol) Background In dark colors, Gray, Red. Yet while being dark I want them to have a type of glow.

In the middle I want a Black Heart With a White/Gold Light around it (Sort Of An Eclipse)

Faded into the Eclipse I need a Toxic Sign

(Possibly a Puppy in the back ground..... :P!) - Don't ask why.


Black Border


Text : You and I Could Write....
A Bad Romance


Time Doesn't Matter.
Will Pay You Through PayPal.
/Never Mind this. Thank you.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?