HELP
HELP
Gratz! You pressed the 2012 button
You're doomed! 
Iunno...
You're doomed! 
Iunno...
I don't see any photos...
What do you mean?
Anyways Every space there is a Torqoiuse dot and each time i indent theres an arrow on the side
Anyways Every space there is a Torqoiuse dot and each time i indent theres an arrow on the side
Oh, that's an actual picture... Lol, uhm I have no idea.
Just try reinstalling? :\
~lilneo
Just try reinstalling? :\
~lilneo
What the fuuuck o_O +rep to you for finding something new in msvc++ that even I can't figure out
Perhaps it's your code? Is it with any code you do or what? Or is it just one script specifically
~lilneo
~lilneo
I got it fixed anyways 
lilneo-nope, i was pissed off cuz i was getting this error saying my function was already declared in ___main or something. because i tried compiling only with the prototype function at the top. i got pissed and was raging on my keyboard and then this happened
i thought the error was weird /
it was like myFunc(@@@YAHHHHZ@@) or something

lilneo-nope, i was pissed off cuz i was getting this error saying my function was already declared in ___main or something. because i tried compiling only with the prototype function at the top. i got pissed and was raging on my keyboard and then this happened
i thought the error was weird /
it was like myFunc(@@@YAHHHHZ@@) or something
