Delete trading section?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Delete trading section?
Deleted trading section = Less scammers = Less whiners = Less spam posts.


Plus about 70% of the trades don't go through and people get scammed.


I think dave should just get rid of it.

What is your opinion ?
I think your suggestions are pretty annoying...
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I think your suggestions are pretty annoying...
I didn't ask if you thought my suggestions were annoying.


I think you posting something completely different from what the OP said is annoying.


If you don't like my suggestions don't click the thread that was created under my name, Mmk?
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I think your suggestions are pretty annoying...
qft.
enough is enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


I didn't ask if you thought my suggestions were annoying.


I think you posting something completely different from what the OP said is annoying.
Then get out if you don't like it, sheesh all I see you do is complain.
Meh, I never go there/trade anything, so go ahead and get rid of it. No one will really care.
nah just keep it. if you dont wanna see the spam then dont go there. i use it sometimes.
I think he just hates trading.
I think it should stay. Although there are scammers, people have never used a certain gun, so I think it should stay.
Trading section is used quite alot, i dont see the facts or relevance in your post tbh. I dont see how the "spam" in it affects you neither.. so I believe you simply made this thread to get some posts.
When MM are chosen / enacted a lot of order will be instated and the overall section will be better.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?