[RELEASE]New AcE Mod!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE]New AcE Mod!
there,,,is,,,my,,,,new,,,,,AcE,,,,Mod!!!!!!!!
So..
Look......
Features:
-Two Teams AcE,IcE!
-AcE has Famas+GL & Tar-h+Silencer+Hologhrapich Slight & Model 1887(if this is the right name :P)
-IcE has Gold Desert Eagle+Mini Uzi
-Faster Speed
-Mega Jump
-XP Scale
-No Scope Mod
-Unlimited Ammo
-AC130 For Killstreak(Unlimited!!!!!)

Hope you Like it!!!!

Virustotal. MD5: 7035f714ce624e2d99e24cc6407f0 WS.Reputation.1

[IMG]http://h1.******.com/fcblock/Nah/aaaaaaaaa2.png[/IMG]


Sorry for one virus scan!!!!!!!
But VirScan.org supports only 20 files for commpression!!!
AcE.rarattachment deleted · 67 downloads before removal
Looks IcE

Can't wait to try it Pending Approval/yea
Quote Originally Posted by 648DFSsdQ#$4 View Post
Looks IcE

Can't wait to try it Pending Approval/yea
lol THANKS!!!!!!!!! I cant wait too!!!!! I want it Approval because i spend all the day for this MOD /yea
/file approved
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
gj on this one..
what????////
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
what????////
gj - good job
with
this
one
-----------

Looks nice! I'll add it to the compilation
Gj on this dude! I hope its about good as u say it is ;D
thanks----For the help with the meaning of gj and for the compliment!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
Gj on this dude! I hope its about good as u say it is ;D
lol stoshy you like it?????
PRESS "THANKS" !
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
thanks----For the help with the meaning of gj and for the compliment!



lol stoshy you like it?????
PRESS "THANKS" !
I will also
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?