[Update]New AcE Mod Pack!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Update]New AcE Mod Pack!
Okay,,,,,
This is my first mod pack!I finished to create it today it takes 2days to be created!!!
Features:
-Ace Mod[Renew]
-AC130 Mod[Renew]
-Hunter Vs. Predators Mod[New]
-Advanced Warfare[Reloaded]
-Other Mods

***Note***
All My Mods(Not Others Included) Have A Forced Prestige 10th Emblem!
***Note***


AcE Mod Updates:
-Better Intro
-Killstreak Cycle(Press 5)
-Costumize Class+2 More Weapons by me
-Teleport Mod
-Rank Scale
-Unlimited Ammo
-AC130 Killstreak Infinited!
-2 Teams(AcE.....IcE)
-AcE Has Got Thermal Vision(If it dont rest after the first spawn just kill your self and everything will be OK)/yea
-IcE Has Got Cheat_Inverted View!
-Some Fixed Bugs
Sorry No Dvars!(Your Can activate The Dvars By Editing the file "_rank.gsc")/

AC130 Mod Updates:
-AC130 150mm(only)
-Unlimited Ammo
-Some Fixed Bugs
-Rank Scale

Advanced Warfare Updates:
First Of all i know that there was no advanced weapons but i called it Advanced Warfare cuz i included some cool stuff(HOPE YOU LIKE IT!)
-Costum Class+2 Advanced Weapons By Me
-Akimbo Uzi(I know that appears just 1 uzi and not 2 but there is the cool thing "Fire Rate Of Akimbo+Ability To Aim Down")
-Golden Desert Eagle(Hyper FMJ!/)
-Rank Scale
-N To Teleport And Complete All The Challages

Hunter Vs. Predator Mod Features:
-Costum Class+Barret 50cal'+Golden Desert Eagle+Ups 50!
-Rank Scale
-Unlimited Ammo
-Killstreak Cycle(Note All my NEW,RENEW,RELOADED mods has this)
-Thermal View For Hunters And Cheat_Inverted View For Predators!
-AC130 Killstreak Unlimited!

Other Mods:
-Model 1887 Mod
-Zombie Mod
-Alien VS. Predator Mod
-Bots+Rape

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)



[IMG]http://h1.******.com/fcblock/New%20Mod%20Pack/adv.jpg[/IMG]
and....
[IMG]http://h1.******.com/fcblock/New%20Mod%20Pack/hunters.jpg[/IMG]
and....
[IMG]http://h1.******.com/fcblock/New%20Mod%20Pack/ac130.jpg[/IMG]
and....
[IMG]http://h1.******.com/fcblock/New%20Mod%20Pack/acemod.jpg[/IMG]
Virustotal. MD5: 7fc5016d0ebc759dde406a5a2e21ad92 WS.Reputation.1
AcE.rar - Jotti's malware scan
AcE.rarattachment deleted · 1,154 downloads before removal
I think I will edit some of them if it is ok? anyways GJ.Thanks.
nice job. But i also agree with sagge...
sure you got all the rights but only if you always credit me!
Remove ModLoader & LoaderX from the Zip File, Add Scans.

Rework presentation ?.
Modloader(-),,,,,VirusScan Added!

Please Approve i made this just for fun and to play with some friends!
/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea

I WANT YOU!!!TO APROVE THIS!!!
Quote Originally Posted by drakesajin View Post
/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea/yea

I WANT YOU!!!TO APROVE THIS!!!

thanks!!!!!!!
quit the spam brother.
anyways, file is clean

/approved
Hi nice mod, I know how to have mw2 in a window but how can I get it in a window that small?

-Thanks IN advance! rangasux
Quote Originally Posted by rangasux View Post
Hi nice mod, I know how to have mw2 in a window but how can I get it in a window that small?

-Thanks IN advance! rangasux
Modifing resolution from options.
yea there is modificy the resolution!!!!(640X480)!!!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?