It doesn't worked for me, my ping is the same as before.
[Tutorial] Decrease Ping! Guranteed Work!
For some people it wont work and some people it will. O_o
There is an third-party tool which does the tweak for you but i am not sure if i am allowed to upload it to mpgh
There is an third-party tool which does the tweak for you but i am not sure if i am allowed to upload it to mpgh
Gotta ask an Moderator first if i can remove the whole tutorial, then upload the third-party tool as attachment. Hmmm.
I can do that, add me on MSN and we will talk there.
i cant find anything please help?i find defaultgateway but then nothing...Hmmm, Thx Kinda Worked
not much of a change for me :/ I'm not sure if i did this right. Mine didn't say DefaultGateway although it said DhcpDefaultGateway? is there meant to be a difference? and I'm on windows 7 x64
/Closed due bumping.
This thread is closed for replies.


