Post[Tutorial]Old pch_pub cheat working until now

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial]Old pch_pub cheat working until now
just do this steps: to
1.open your unreal's tab injector v1 + Cheat Engine 6.1
2.Before you log in Inject and in cheat engine 6.1 open crossfire.exe
3.First Scan 23 Before Logging in and Inject the cheat to.
4.On The Cheats you need before you select channel
5.press INSERT. For no Hack Tool Detected.

Press Thanks if i Help you


For Win 7 and XP )
SH*T!! STOP POSTING ALREADY ON HOW TO BYPASS USING CHEAT ENGINE!! There's plenty of threads about this already!

You didn't even included a bypass. Injecting wont work if there is no bypass.
May I request to close this thread?
Oh okay, I forgot to read the rules. I was supposed to read the rules 2 weeks ago. I just have forgotten.

*Reading now*
Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
Oh okay, I forgot to read the rules. I was supposed to read the rules 2 weeks ago. I just have forgotten.

*Reading now*
its not your fault cause it is not posted in the forum rules (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html)

they update it last feb. 5.. most of the new member is viewing that one.. the link that i gave to you is updated last june 30
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us