SmileWorking until now

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Working until now
Note:
1: Download the all file needed except the Bypass
2: Use This Bypass and Hack tool remover BY: Heroji
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-dc-fixed.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...afkbot-na.html
3: after download use Cheat engine run bypass
4: Habang nasa Log-in Screen kayo First Scan = 23
and Inject the Hack mag hintay lang kayo na may lalabas na
Hack Tool Detected
5: Kapag lumabas na ang Hack Tool Detected ( 2.0 )
Next Scan = 29 Double Click the first address and change the address 29 = 23
and the value 4 Bytes = Float Press Delete or End
tnx..sa info..!!!Ill try it later..!






Press thanks if you love jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAHAH AHAHAH!
video?
uhhmmm link 4 a working cheat engine?
working 4 vista 32 bit?
Thanks Bro it really work but i didn't use the bypass that you recommend coz it disable some feature of the hack!
is this the one that disconnects the game also?
Don't beg for thanks.
haha I am waiting for someone to post this cause if I post it I have so many threads....
good job and nice tutorial...
Does it works? Windows 7 32 bit ultimate. And does it lag a lot?
Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
Does it works? Windows 7 32 bit ultimate. And does it lag a lot?
this hack has no lag and try it to know if it is working I never tried it yet cause im not hacking anymore.... well I will try to make a video about this cheat engine method if I used a hack.. i will just use a hack if they destroy my game...
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
this hack has no lag and try it to know if it is working I never tried it yet cause im not hacking anymore.... well I will try to make a video about this cheat engine method if I used a hack.. i will just use a hack if they destroy my game...
I mean when you try to open C.E, it lags.
Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
I mean when you try to open C.E, it lags.
it is just normal to lag when opening it make sure that after you followed the steps above, close cheat engine to remove the lag
The bypasser disables some of the features.
But the Wallhack and Fullbright are working.
I need a bypass that works "aimbot" and "shoot through wall"
Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow32 View Post
I need a bypass that works "aimbot" and "shoot through wall"
try the old one that ***** requires and do the cheat engine method but if you are a windows 7 user, the bypass will not work..
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
try the old one that ***** requires and do the cheat engine method but if you are a windows 7 user, the bypass will not work..
Yeah, that's why I was looking for another bypass. If I only have found my Windows XP cd, I would turn my OS to windows xp.
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us