Hacking Help! =/

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Help! =/
So I have downloaded just about every injector and hack available as well as trying a wide range of other recommended procedures and I just can not get a single hack to work. I always just get to the screen with the chick on it and it says connecting and then closes.

If anyone can help I swear I will thank you on every single friggen post I can!

I have TV if that would help. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by lyncsta1 View Post
its the new patch it will work if you set your injector to auto close after injection!
Thanks for reply but no luck!

It just lets me get past the connecting screen thing but with no hack activated. =\

Anyone else have any suggestions?
Its not a chick. Its a dude.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us