Requesting of zombie mod editing error..
******* script compile error *******
Error: bad syntax
************************************
********************
ERROR: script compile error
bad syntax
(see console for details)
********************
My code is C++ | #include common_scripts\utilit - Anonymous - 7DP20PFW - Pastebin.com
I'm getting an error with this one.
I don't know what's wrong with this code file.
Isn't there any person who can help me with this error?
ps. Why my post that I wrote before removed?
Error: bad syntax
************************************
********************
ERROR: script compile error
bad syntax
(see console for details)
********************
My code is C++ | #include common_scripts\utilit - Anonymous - 7DP20PFW - Pastebin.com
I'm getting an error with this one.
I don't know what's wrong with this code file.
Isn't there any person who can help me with this error?
ps. Why my post that I wrote before removed?




ooo got u good i use 4 smileys that fit the occasion XD /
only /me can use them.
get the lame ones, /me get the cool ones. 