Unhappy[HELP] C++ Syntax error "too many initializers"

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] C++ Syntax error "too many initializers"
[HELP] C++ Syntax error "too many initializers"



Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by ARKaMAN View Post
[HELP] C++ Syntax error "too many initializers"



Any ideas?
This one should be obvious to you.....

This line:
Code:
BYTE ColdBloodedo[2] = {0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3};
to this:
Code:
BYTE ColdBloodedo[6] = {0xB8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC3};
You can't call a BYTE array with more indices than initialized.
Or any array for that matter.
Thanks, I just got it before you posted. Sorry this is not my code I grabbed it from a DL and I grabbed the offsets off this site to. I just started Coding C++ and using Ollydbg. I got it compile, and now my only problem is it does not work XD...
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us