Question[Help]

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]
Judging from the description of what the .iwi file does...
Can someone tell me the name of the .iwi and the IWD file in which it is located:
- Blood that appears on screen when shot.
- Cross-hair, 4 lines that point towards the middle of the screen.

Also could could someone please provide the default: scope_overlay_m40a3_1024#0.iwi file
I backed up the iw_04.iwd file after editing it...
I have other modified guns etc. and I don't want to use the verify integrity of game cache feature on steam.

I hope it's not too much to ask, and I will most likely edit this post if I need any further help...

Thank-you for your time!
okay, like wtf, i found the knife cross hair the javelin cross hair the grenade launcher cross hair the hit marker cross hair...where the F*** is that normal one hahah...grr!

EDIT #1: looking for crosshair i stumble on all the guns from cod4?...LOL...it get's better i found a image of the punkbuster logo?... lmao..stupid infinity ward just copied all the files from cod4 to mw2 and tweaked it abit = MW2

EDIT #2: found the semtex recticle...

EDIT #3: i found the button symbols for ps3 & xbox .. so much files of crap..probly mw2 would be like 2gb in size without all this crap...

EDIT #4: i think i have found the blood on the hud, thingy, im gonna test it out after i eat..brb, and ill still search for crosshair.
/moved to help
Can someone please provide the default...
scope_overlay_m40a3_1024#0.iwi file
I forgot to backup the file before I changed it.
Here's the sniper file

HUD blood is found in iw_00, under the names:
- blood_defocus_color
- blood_defocus_color_sp
- blood_defocus_mask
- blood_defocus_mask_sp
- blood_drops_atlas

The crosshair is a bitch, i never found it
scope_overlay_m40a3_1024#0.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Here's the sniper file

HUD blood is found in iw_00, under the names:
- blood_defocus_color
- blood_defocus_color_sp
- blood_defocus_mask
- blood_defocus_mask_sp
- blood_drops_atlas

The crosshair is a bitch, i never found it
lol im finding every other stupid cross hair.. :/
Thanks for the help arch, much appreciated.
I might ask IW for the location of the cross-hair file if I can be bothered in doing so.
*Continues growing tree in back yard*
Quote Originally Posted by Twacky View Post
Thanks for the help arch, much appreciated.
I might ask IW for the location of the cross-hair file if I can be bothered in doing so.
*Continues growing tree in back yard*
I don't think they will answer to that...
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I don't think they will answer to that...
hahahh true,

me: hi where's the location of the crosshair? learning causes.
IW: FUCK OFF, STOP MAKING... (*whatever hacks need for crosshair*) HACKS! GRR BAN BAN....NOMNOMNOM...haha.. im still looking aint gonna give up
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us