Ghostmode ?? look

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
why dont you test it? u have the code =_=
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
why dont you test it? u have the code =_=
Yup ,.. i have the code
But i have problem with The File.h DirectX
I'm Installed The Direct SDK 2009 ...
but the problem still ...//
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
Yup ,.. i have the code
But i have problem with The File.h DirectX
I'm Installed The Direct SDK 2009 ...
but the problem still ...//
you dont need directx for testing this o.O
he did it with a hotkey ... no D3D shit needed
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
you dont need directx for testing this o.O
he did it with a hotkey ... no D3D shit needed
You don't understand me -.-"
when I Release The hack
The Files *.h didn't found
and even I don't know if the basic still work -.- " [ i'm sure isn't work ]
So test This Please /yea
No it would work by the look of it.. I'm on my iPhone so I can't test :P
Quote Originally Posted by ~Liberty~ View Post
That didn't work
what the problem ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
No it would work by the look of it.. I'm on my iPhone so I can't test :P
so when You Come back To computer Tell me the Problem and how to fix :-)
The problem is that nothing happens when i push the buttons

I don't have time to look on it now, tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by ~Liberty~ View Post
The problem is that nothing happens when i push the buttons

I don't have time to look on it now, tomorrow
did you use the arrow key ?
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
did you use the arrow key ?
yeah about that... its not really that important how you use it, gellins base = pumped full with this i use the old way, without it /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post

yeah about that... its not really that important how you use it, gellins base = pumped full with this i use the old way, without it /yea
lol
so how we have to Move in the Ghostmode with out the Arrow key ?

Okay Guys
I'm back with Other Code Try It now :-)
may that will work ..
[php]
if( Menu.mOpt[7].nopt > 0 )//Ghostmode
double move8 = 0;
double move6 = 0;
double move4 = 0;
double aa10 =1 ;
while(aa10= 1) {
GetCursorPos(&pt);
aa = cout << pt.x <<endl;// i'm not sure about this ..if work or not
bb = cout << pt.y <<endl;// i'm not sure about this ..if work or not
cin.get();
}


if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_UP)&1){
move8++
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosZOffset ",%move8);
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosXOffset ",%aa);
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset ",%bb);
}

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DOWN)&1) {
move8--
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosZOffset ",%move8);
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosXOffset ",%aa);
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosYOffset ",%bb);

}




if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_LEFT)&1){
move4++
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosXOffset ",%move4);
}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_RIGHT)&1){
move4--
this->PushToConsole("CamMaxPosXOffset ",%move4);
}


else
move8= 0 ;
move6= 0 ;
move4= 0 ;

this->PushToConsole ("CamMaxPosZOffset 0 ");
this->PushToConsole ("CamMaxPosXOffset 0 ");
this->PushToConsole ("CamMaxPosYOffset 0 ")
[/php]
Note :Remember to use the arrow keys
Why dont you use sprintf? Much easier....

But this should also work but I am not sure about PushToConsole("Cam...., move4... Because ptc cant handle 2 arguments.
So I recommend using sprint f
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Why dont you use sprintf? Much easier....

But this should also work but I am not sure about PushToConsole("Cam...., move4... Because ptc cant handle 2 arguments.
So I recommend using sprint f
CAUZE i dont have the include for screenprintf working C++ 2010 full of bugz...

+ i only use that for my psp-applications. so i dont want to get confused. /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Why dont you use sprintf? Much easier....

But this should also work but I am not sure about PushToConsole("Cam...., move4... Because ptc cant handle 2 arguments.
So I recommend using sprint f
Ptc can't handle 2 argumants? what i we just do like this?
[php]void ConsolePush(const char* Command, int)
[/php]
Quote Originally Posted by ~Liberty~ View Post


Ptc can't handle 2 argumants? what i we just do like this?
[php]void ConsolePush(const char* Command, int)
[/php]
dude mine does too + learn to code voids?

since you can edit just add this after the void PushToConsole(const char* Command, int)
{
}

this is my code5th time of upload =_=,k this part 2nd)
[php]
const char* __cdecl PushToConsole( std::string command ,double value)
{
std::string test (command + " " + stringify(value));//stringify(value)
const char* pszConstString = test.c_str ();
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( LTClient_Adress );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
__asm
{
push pszConstString;
call CONoff;
add esp, (8/2);
}
}
[/php]

btw i changed the part of void to const char* since the value that it needs to return is that.
it works so leave pspiso alone, leave him alone.
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us