KWR Error

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
KWR Error
Ok Everytime I Startup KWR ON The site It Goes Loading... Then After A Little While It Just Fks Up And The Screen Goes Grey And White. And Do I Need Nexon Plug To Play And/Or Log Onto It ? Please Get Back To Me ASAP

PLEASE POST

Also This Comes
KWR.bmpattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
Bump.


And Also When The Screen Turns Gray The Ad Is Still Running :/
You need to use Nexon Plug to login.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
You need to use Nexon Plug to login.
WOW, first time i have seen you actually not post about someone doing something wrong like double posting, good job puppy, now you get a treat
Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
WOW, first time i have seen you actually not post about someone doing something wrong like double posting, good job puppy, now you get a treat
I haven't posted anything like that in ages. Also i can be helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
You need to use Nexon Plug to login.
Kk Thx... Im Trying It Right Now ... Hope It Works >.<
make sure u have the ngm.exe working. some antivirus softwares like AVG disables it cuz it thinks its a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by carpanthers1 View Post
make sure u have the ngm.exe working. some antivirus softwares like AVG disables it cuz it thinks its a virus.
K. Well I Have Avg Free Version... But How Would I Make " ngm.exe " Working ? Or How Would I Know If It's Not ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovepreet View Post
K. Well I Have Avg Free Version... But How Would I Make " ngm.exe " Working ? Or How Would I Know If It's Not ?
You could disable AVG then try installing NGM or uninstall AVG, install NGM then reinstall AVG.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us