I recentley got VAC banned, I don't know what for honestley. Any ways. I would still like to play is there a way to play on a VAC banned account
//already tried the search button lol
If u get banned on a steam mw2 acc, the only thing u can resort to is aIW. I heard of XUID/IP changers but im not shure if they work for steam. i think they ban accounts, not ip
Originally Posted by Stoshy
If u get banned on a steam mw2 acc, the only thing u can resort to is aIW. I heard of XUID/IP changers but im not shure if they work for steam. i think they ban accounts, not ip
They do indeed, but a while ago before i was banned, (a few days ago) i saw a post that had shit in it so you could play on a vac banned account, i just dont remember what it was called :/
Then why dont u try it? If u do find out whut it is i hope u the best of luck
Originally Posted by Stoshy
Then why dont u try it? If u do find out whut it is i hope u the best of luck
Like i said i cant find it lol. Anyways ty
You're pretty much screwed if it's through Steam, but I know that when MW2 was released you could play without VAC if you didn't buy the game via Steam.