Deadliest Catch

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Deadliest Catch
Main Text/Name: Captin Phil Harris
Sub Text/Quote: The Legend
Size: Designer can choose which ever looks best
Style: Deadliest Catch...
Theme: The Bering Sea
Colour: Dark Blue's, Black
Image/Render:
Designer: Anyone Familiar with the show, if not please try
Other Information:I would also like his ship, the Cornelia Marie to be in the sig, with him to the right and his boat on the left. The main text be under phil and the sub text under/on the ship.

This is what i kind of want the sig to look like


Also choose the best shot of the ship in your opinion

Here is another Photo of phil that you can use for the sig

Alternate Image:

Alternate Image 2:

If you use the second alternate image, i want the sub text to be "The Legend Lives On"


Here are some shots of the ship






If you Dont like those shots please find better ones


Please do this. Rep+Thanks, and i really dont ask much but i know this is a big request, Please do this.

I have watched the show since the beginning and ironically Phil was my favorite, once again please do this.

Long Live Phil Harris
Lolz... First find a good RENDER!!! (render does NOT have a background!)

I did this on purpose.
MAKE THE REQUEST MORE SIMPLE.
GIVE US A DAMN RENDER.
Here ya' go!

Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post

I did this on purpose.
MAKE THE REQUEST MORE SIMPLE.
GIVE US A DAMN RENDER.
dun spam c4ds bud
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
dun spam c4ds bud
READ!
"I DID THIS ON PURPOSE"
STFU.
Well, i was kind of imploring that the designer make the render of those pics
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?