New here. Need help :(

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
New here. Need help :(
Ok guys Im new here and I have a laptop. I installed cod4 aimbot and then I injected the bot but when I try to make it work ingame it doesnt work. Can I have the best injector ? Please dont tell me go search in the forum cuz I already did that.

Btw I used that http://www.mpgh.net/forum/142-call-d...ck-aimbot.html and someone can tell me what is Esp ? Sorry for my english

Edit: I used PerX Injector but now my problem is that when I start cod4 it says

This program has been protected with a DEMO VERSION of Themida. To get the full version of Themida register your copy at REMOVED.

Wtf is Themida and I dont have the demo version of cod4 I bought it at future shop or best buy I forget
Win7/vista: run perx as admin or try a different injector and make sure you injected it to the right exe

xp: may not work (xp is why outdated)
Ok im going to try this now but do you think that I should install themida ?

Ok im going to try this now but do you think that I should install themida ?

Now I have this problem -____-

Look

Guys its ok now I found a hack without injector and it $#?!!$ owns And I have everything in it

But its detected I just play in no pb server
...nice double post...use edit button next time
/outside link removed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us