MW2 Single Player ESP

Posts 16–30 of 87 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
No aimbot? D:
Lol, would you like to beat it ^__^ (I just want a SP aimbot :P)
Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
Lol, would you like to beat it ^__^ (I just want a SP aimbot :P)
Hmmm... Maybe
Nice. Now veteran mode will b easier on Favela XD stupid Favela >.<
I remember Melodia had one

It was pretty funny.

I have to try this one, thanks.
wich injector should i use for this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
wich injector should i use for this hack?
Doesn't really matter..

But you can use Winject.
Holly crap...didnt think this was possible :S!
wtf i tried winject and it said "Both injection-methods failed!" bla blah "Target is protected? err 0"
then when i start a campaign mission theres no esp
Quote Originally Posted by 177andy2k89 View Post
is this approved
Instead of asking a stupid question, take in consideration checking it.
ok soz lol see ur signature where did u get it from?
At least the Computer won't say your hacking Nice Hack bud
does anyone know if this has been approved?
Posts 16–30 of 87 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?