Code Problem

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Code Problem
Well...
I have a problem with my Hack...
I am a Noob in C++ but i codet already hacks for Ca...
Now my Problem is that No Spread is always activated and idk Why...

So my Code:


I am a noob so please dont abuse me

I am thanking in advance for Help...

If False section Move please and Sorry If...
Is that it? as in theres no
if(nospread){
//code
}
else {
//original code
}

That sorta thing?
Quote Originally Posted by Spaztaz666 View Post
Is that it? as in theres no
if(nospread){
//code
}
else {
//original code
}

That sorta thing?
Thats not the whole Code
There are few other things..
Not in the Screen..

So another Problem...
i cant deactivate the hacks...
Why...
Sorry i am Noobish
bool spread = false;

if(getasynckeystate("key")<0){
if(spread){
Sleep(200);
//original code
spread = false;
}else{
Sleep(200);
//hack
spread = true;
}
}
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us