[Release] Unpacked Engine + CShell !

Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
So... is IDA free??
(yes I know stupid question but still...)
Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
So... is IDA free??
(yes I know stupid question but still...)
yea you can get a free version, but use Olly, its easier and simpler
Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
So... is IDA free??
(yes I know stupid question but still...)
IDA would be complicated for you. Use olly , way easier. IDA is free , but it's a trial.
Thank you, i BSOD'ed twice, trying to get these.
Heh. 2 things i forgot.

1) What shit can you find in Engine.exe?
2) How do you find no recoil?

P.S. I know how to find LTC and have my own Dumped shit.. just wondering about that stuff though.
Quote Originally Posted by GrimReap3r View Post
Heh. 2 things i forgot.

1) What shit can you find in Engine.exe?
2) How do you find no recoil?

P.S. I know how to find LTC and have my own Dumped shit.. just wondering about that stuff though.
I can tell ya, do you use olly or IDA, because i only know how to in Olly, but im sure its the same thing
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
I still like Windows 7. But Olly wont work on it and Im not admin so I cant install IDA.
Lol You can make yourself admin /
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Lol You can make yourself admin /
How?
Quote Originally Posted by GrimReap3r View Post
Olly Debug.
Ok il PM you, whit might not want me to post this
I guess this is useful for noobs who cant Dump Engine.exe and CShell.dll by themselfs.
Lawl. xIndianBoix.
n/e ways thanks Sealionone, even though i didn't need it. O.O
Hack into your computors administration system lol..
Lol I found vid on youtube. You need to burn disc but if I do that my dad will strangle me.
Posts 16–30 of 63 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us