[Release] Unpacked Engine + CShell !

Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5
Okay... we dump the file, but where is the addies x) ?
I found some PTC commands XD But no addies
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Lol I found vid on youtube. You need to burn disc but if I do that my dad will strangle me.
Call him a noob and slap him, he'll never mess with you again
Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
Call him a noob and slap him, he'll never mess with you again
You've clearly never met a Nigerian Dad before.
Where I Find Addies? (IDA View -A , Hex View -A ) Or Others?


Edit:Someone Can UnPack The CAEU CShell.dll And Engine.exe? Ty (Talk In PM For CShell.dll or Engine.exe Download To Unpack they)
Hmm odd.
[php]
push 194h
___:3768C115 push offset dword_377F0B70
___:3768C11A push offset aIltclient_defa ; "ILTClient.Default"
___:3768C11F mov ecx, offset off_377F0BA4
___:3768C124 call sub_37121980
___:3768C129 push offset loc_3768E810
___:3768C12E call sub_3760B451
___:3768C133 pop ecx
___:3768C134 retn
[/php]

Wouldn't that make my lt client addie 377F0B70? or did I screw up.
dope shit! thank you so much
Could someone pm me how to find the addies and stuff. I have ida pro trial and olly.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
I still like Windows 7. But Olly wont work on it and Im not admin so I cant install IDA.
Use PE explorer. Same thing & can do .dll's a lot easier.
(It is a paid program, but the trial never actually expires.)
Stickied for the win.
Thanks Crash, fuck the BSOD(I get it when I dump).
could you update the dump please?
Quote Originally Posted by dudemil View Post
could you update the dump please?
it is up to date.There was never a new update.Silent patches dont count as updates because hackshield updates and not the game
oh ok could anyone teach me wat to do with the addies? cause i know c++ just need some help with hacking
hi were can i get combat arms hacks?
im new so please help me
Sorry but i'm noob... where can i find the L T Client ?
Posts 31–45 of 63 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us