Question[Help] Cross Modd Size

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Cross Modd Size
Well i Cross Modded A Weapon And
Well it Looked Really wWeird So
I Got the PVMLA and Renamed it by the Other Guns PVMLA
as did with the ANI_G as Well
So that Fixed the Weird Loook
Now Please PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Tell me How to Fix the Size The Gun is To Small
You cant fix the size,the guns are different.
This is the wrong section,this goes to CA Mod Dicussion.
I Am very Sorry i Am Just Looking
For a Solution And Thought
CAuse this si where they Release the MODS
the Pro's Could Help me I Still Cant Figure it Out
Yeah,RELEASE,not discuss.
Size is modable, it is only doable in hex and is very tricky. Usually results in the game crashing.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us