Weekly: Who should die?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Weekly: Who should die?
Who should be the first in a weekly series of who should die?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
BOBO, shit... Fuck that monkey.
LOL! I know i never really noticed it too much until now. I just randomly thought of this idea too. Anyone have any suggestions? I choose Michael Jackson
Everyone who is a dumbass please.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Everyone who is a dumbass please.
One at a time now, I might make this a weekly event. I'm kind of stupid can you tell me how to make a poll?
Can you still edit your post?
we need a contest like monthly who should die and every one like nominates some one and then voting the winner get to die out for a week bant O.o

huh??

huh??
Why are all the google ads fucked up, Its pissing me off. Anyways...who would vote in a weekly death. I mean no offence sounds kinda ghay. Theres no point living unless theres an mpgh. Without mpgh we all die. -_- I go with gouravs idea, weekly ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
we need a contest like monthly who should die and every one like nominates some one and then voting the winner get to die out for a week bant O.o

huh??

huh??
Woot, gourav is showing he can look normal at times! Good idea. I like it, anyone else?
Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
Woot, gourav is showing he can look normal at times! Good idea. I like it, anyone else?
its allright with me as long as i dont get nominated xD
=.=''
Gourav, you somewhat resemble Chad Gray from Mudvayne without his makeup, and it's scary.
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
Gourav, you somewhat resemble Chad Gray from Mudvayne without his makeup, and it's scary.
sadly, i dont know who that is
GOURAV SHOULD DIE
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
GOURAV SHOULD DIE
That should be a fact.
Quote Originally Posted by ~claw~ View Post
GOURAV SHOULD DIE
I'd kill him personally...
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?